Our suction cups stick to just about anything by using our adhesive putty!
Just use the included removable putty adhesive under each suction cup and you can stick the BD5 to just about anything. The putty is removable and reusable so you can easily reposition the key over and over again.
The BD5 BullDog key has a smooth action that rivals or surpasses the feel of most full size keys and it is sporty, rugged and ready to slip it into your back pack or suitcase for QRP outings, trips, vacations, or DXpeditions. It also makes a great addition to the Ham Shack and it's small size makes it easy to tuck into tight spaces on your operating desk.
- Inexpensive key for CW Pro's and beginners alike
- The Paddle head is removable for use on home brew projects
- Rivals or surpasses feel of full size keys
- Adjustable spacing and tension, NO TOOLS NEEDED
- Small size, 2"w X 3"d X 1.5"h with 3/4" finger pads
- Rugged and Reliable
- Light weight (1.8oz), ideal for portable & QRP
- Also a great, good looking, key for your fixed station
- Handsome solid oak base with oiled finish
- Neat gold and brass accent trim
- Suction cups hold key firmly in place
- 3' pre wired cable with 3.5mm plug is included (tip=dit ring=dah)
- Money back guarantee